When I started my practice in 1996, I was determined to provide quality care in a personal, relaxed, non-threatening environment. I understand that people have almost as much fear about finding a new dentist as they do about going to the dentist.
I want people to feel comfortable coming to my dental practice because prevention is the key to long term survival of your teeth and gums!
I have set up my office to be a comfortable environment, with art work on the walls rather than posters advertising dental procedures. I am always surveying my patients to get their suggestions on how to improve my practice, one example is being open evenings and weekends to accommodate their families busy schedules.
I have done an enormous amount of post graduate training to bring my patients the latest techniques in dentistry, and to learn various procedures to be able to do them in house.
I grew up in a middle class family in Brooklyn, NY. I worked my way through college and while doing my graduate studies in dental school, I married the love of my life, Liza.
After graduating from Columbia University at the top of my class and doing my Residency at King's County Hospital in Brooklyn, we moved to Connecticut and started my private practice. Liza and I now have two wonderful teenage children, and we love to spend time together and visit with friends, and we also enjoy our family vacations.
I enjoy having families come into my practice, and when my patients refer me to their family and friends, nothing gives me more joy. It is by far the greatest compliment I can receive, and I appreciate it and consider it an honor to be able to make them a part of my practice.
I am always accepting New Patients, and I look forward to meeting you.
Please make sure and check out our reviews. They are the result of surveys sent to our patients (randomly) after their dental visit.
- 1994 DDS, Columbia University's School of Dental & Oral Surgery
- Inducted into the OKU Honorary Dental Society
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine 1990-1994 DDS - Graduate Ommicron Kappa Upsilion Honorary Academic Society
- General Dentistry Residency, King's County Hospital, Brooklyn., N.Y.
1999 - 2001
- Fellowship in Dental Implantology: Surgical & Prosthetic Treatment, New York University, N.Y.C.
- New York University School of Dentistry Certificate in Course Completion for Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment for Dental Implantology
- Obtained Associate Fellowship American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Obtained "Fellow" Status with International Congress of Oral Implantologists