which we named to highlight the fact that Dr. Emilio has been placing and restoring implants for 15 years. He has also taught other doctors how to place implants. He has achieved Fellow status of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, (www.icoi.org)
- Single Implants for one tooth missing
- Multiple Implants for multiple teeth missing and for implant bridges
- Mini implants to hold down dentures
- Bone graft to replace bone loss due to missing teeth
- Sinus lifts to raise the sinus back into place and allow room for implant placement
Replacing lost or missing teeth helps to keep your teeth and gums healthy by not allowing other teeth to drift, and implants stop bone loss.
Please watch our video that helps to explain how implants work.
ARE IMPLANTS RIGHT FOR YOU?
We welcome you to come into our office for a FREE consultation